Spectrum Healthcare Training Center offers the EKG Technician Program for those who are currently working in the healthcare industry and are looking to further their education and skill set. Being an EKG technician involves the accurate monitoring and recording of electrical impulses transmitted by the heart.
Our EKG Technician program combines practice and theory and gives students an understanding of:
- The 12 Lead EKG machine
- Normal vs. Abnormal Readings
- Heart and Chest Anatomy and Physiology
- Heart Disease and Disease Processes
- Conduction System
- Pertinent Medical Terminology
- Ethical and Legal Aspects of Patient Contact and Safety
For tuition-related concerns, please contact us.
|Start Date||End Date||Location|
Contact us at 781-593-3900 for all of your program and enrollment inquiries.