Spectrum Healthcare Training Center offers the following courses. All courses are guaranteed certification and practical application of theories taken up during sessions/classes.
Choose from the courses below and enroll at Spectrum Healthcare Training Center!
- Hybrid Training (Online & In-Person)
- Nurse Aide Training/Home Health Aide
- HHA/Homemaker Services
- Nurse Aide Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Medical Assistant
- EKG Technician
- CPR/First Aid
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees depend on your chosen course of study. Please select a specific course for fees and tuition requirements.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
Prospective students must fill out an application form and pass a common entrance physical examination report with evidence that the following immunizations and tests have been met as attested by their physician.
- HB 2
- One MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Tetanus vaccine (Less than 10 years old)
- TB skin test or chest x-ray. (Less than 12 months old)
- Confirmation of varicella (Chickenpox) immunity
Why Choose Spectrum Healthcare Training Center
- Our teachers are specialists in their respective fields
- Job placement assistance available
- Complete classes between 5 to 32 weeks
- Low tuition fees
- Payment plan available
- The training center is near all transportation
- Licensed by Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure
- Flexible schedules: day, evening, Saturday and Sunday classes available
- Graduates will qualify for most national certifications
We provide resources, guidance, and support for graduates to succeed as much as we can—but it all depends on YOU. What we can do is create an environment conductive for success. Our strength is in our well-articulated curriculum and teachers who have industry experience. Learn from the experts when you enroll at Spectrum Healthcare Training Center.
Get In Touch
For more details, get in touch with us at 781-593-3900. We look forward to hearing from you!