Emergencies can happen—anytime, anywhere. Having working knowledge of basic CPR and First Aid is essential when responding to emergencies. Quick responses before a professional medical team arrives can save lives. At Spectrum Healthcare Training Center, we offer a comprehensive CPR and First Aid Training program for all those who are interested in gaining life-saving skills to respond to emergency situations.
- Patient Assessment
- Rescuer Duties and Responsibilities
- Incident Management
- Infection Control
- Performing Infant, Child, and Adult CPR
- Infant, Child, and Adult Choking
- Wound and Injury Assessment
- Emergency Response Strategies
- Preventive Care
Contact us for all of your tuition-related inquiries and concerns.
|Start Date||End Date||Location|
If you would like to learn more about this program, get in touch with us at 781-593-3900.